A glass of freshly squeezed out fruit juice is always a healthy beverage to have at any time of the day. Often having whole fruits is a task for us, especially kids. In that case, it is an excellent choice to include fruits in the form of juice in our everyday diet.
Let us get to know about the Health and Nutritional Benefits of Juice extracted from 3 common Fruits:
1. Orange Juice
The health benefits of orange juice are far from being denied. It is highly nutritious, being rich in Vitamin C, folate and minerals.
- Vitamin C strengthens the immune system while also maintaining healthy blood vessels.
- Its high potassium content also regulates blood pressure and muscle and nerve function.
- The folate regulates heart health, blood cell production and prevents birth defects. Hence it is an important inclusion in your pregnancy diet.
2. Pomegranate Juice
It is a very nutritious inclusion in an everyday diet as it is very rich in Vitamin A, C, E, and Folic acid.
- It prevents artery blockages in heart reducing the risk of sudden heart attacks and helps to regulate good cholesterol count.
- Improves hemoglobin count preventing anemia.
- It reduces the risk of prostate and lung cancer.
- It is good for pregnant women and promotes anti-aging.
3. Apple Juice
We are all aware of the phrase ‘an apple a day keeps the doctor away’. The juice of this miracle fruit has a hoard of health benefits.
- It is known for its anti-cancerous and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Due to its potassium content, it is positively beneficial to rheumatic patients.
- It helps to improve digestion releasing unwanted body toxins.
- Good for patients with high BP, high cholesterol and high blood sugar.
Every fruit and their juices have a number of health benefits. Being rich in all the essential vitamins and minerals, a glass of fresh fruit juice is a great addition to your breakfast.