Healthfolks.com the brand of MNR DataMight Pvt. Ltd., (“Healthfolks.com“) team facilitates processing correct medicines as per order and prescription and strives to service the medicines and products in right conditions/ without any damage every time a consumer places an order. We also strongly recommend the items are checked at the time of delivery.
Definition: 'Return' means an action of giving back the product ordered at Healthfolks.com portal by the consumer. The following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
- Product(s) delivered do not match your order
- Product(s) delivered are past or near to its expiry date (medicines with an expiry date of less than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry)
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product which has a tampered seal).
Note: If the product that you have received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that product. If after opening the package you discover that the product is damaged, the same may be returned for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the particular product, in such cases we will offer a refund.
In the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we'd be happy to assist and resolve your concern. You may raise a Return request with our customer care within 07 (Seven) days from the delivery of the product. Healthfolks.com reserves the right to cancel the Return request, if the customer reaches out to Healthfolks.com after 7 days of delivery.
Upon receiving your Return/Refund request, Healthfolks.com shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If Healthfolks.com finds that the request is genuine, it will initiate the Return and Refund process. Healthfolks.com shall process the refund only once it has received the confirmation from the vendor concerned in respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund.
In the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, Healthfolks.com reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Healthfolks.com in this regard.
The returns are subject to the below conditions: -
- Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for Return
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for Return
- Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice and
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened strips or products can be returned.
Category of Non-Returnable Product: Certain categories of products marked as non- returnable on product page, will not qualify for the Return as per Healthfolks.com Return policy. The details of the non- returnable products are mentioned below:
Bottle Nipples, Breast Nipple Care, Breast Pumps, Diapers, Ear Syringes, Nappy, Wet Reminder, Wipes and Wipe Warmers
Food and Nutrition
Health Drinks, Health Supplements
Glucometer Lancet/Strip, Healthcare Devices and Kits, Surgical, Health Monitors
Condoms, Fertility Kit/Supplement, Lubricants, Pregnancy Kits
Vials, Injections, Vaccines, Pen fills and any other Product requiring cold storage
- For Return intimation, please call us at 1800 208 2222 (Open 8 AM - 8 PM from Monday – Friday and 8 AM - 5 PM on Saturday and Sunday).
- Healthfolks.com customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 72 (seventy-two) business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, Healthfolks.com will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Refund will be completed within 30 (thirty) days from date of reverse pick up (if required).
In all the above cases, if the claim is found to be valid, Refund will be made as mentioned below:
- Order placed through online wallet will be credited to the wallet and
- Order placed through cash on delivery will be refunded through fund transfer to customer bank account.
For cancelling your order, log in to your account in the order history section of the website, while the order status is in a created state.
As and when the order has been approved by our internal team, for requests on cancellation, please contact our customer care team at 1800 208 2222 or write us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Complete refund will be made, if we receive the request prior to the order being shipped
The process outlined in the returns section will be applicable and the cancellations are treated as returns, once the order is shipped!!
In case of online consultation, a customer will be eligible to raise a request for Refund only in case the consultation query is not replied within specified timeline.
The customer is required to raise the Refund request with Healthfolks.com customer care within 72 (seventy-two) hours from the time of submission of query or receiving of response. The request for the Refund will be validated by Healthfolks.com customer care team.
In case of valid Refund, the same will be done by crediting the bank account of the customer. Refund process shall be completed within 30 (thirty) days from the date of submission of the request for Refund.
For any further Refund related information, please write to email@example.com